did you know?
did you know?
Pete's New Haven Style Apizza is both a chef-driven Italian restaurant specializing in New Haven style pizza, and your neighborhood pizza & beer joint.
We take as much pride in being locally-owned and committed to the neighborhoods we've chosen for our stores as we do in our culinary pedigree and locally-sourced, all natural ingredients.
We are motivated by three core principles: top quality ingredients and service, delivered at an exceptional value, with a commitment to the environment and the neighborhoods that support us. Read more.
1. CLARENDON: We're now validating your first two hours of parking in the Trader Joe's parking garage! Enter the garage on North Garfield Street (half a block from Pete's), and ask your cashier for validation when you make your purchase (lunch and dinnertime only).
Curbside service: On a related note, call to place an order to-go, prepay by phone with a credit card, and we'll bring your order to you curbside so you don't have to park to pick the order up!
2. Pete's has been nominated for a 2013 RAMMY Award (category: Casual Restaurant of the Year). The RAMMY Awards, known as the "Oscars of Washington DC area restaurants," recognize and award excellence and achievement in the Washington DC metro area restaurant industry. There are only five nominees in each category, selected from among all restaurants in the category in the DC/MD/VA area. The award will be presented to the winner at a ceremony at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel on June 26th, 2013.
The other 2013 nominees in the Casual Restaurant category ("demonstrating a dedication to dining excellence, service and value in a casual environment") are Bar Pilar on 14th Street, Nando's Peri Peri (several locations in DC, MD and VA), C.F. Folks in downtown DC and Bayou Bakery in Courthouse (Arlington VA). Congratulations to our co-nominees! More information.
3. Pete's Clarendon now stays open until 2:30AM on Fridays and Saturdays! We're offering our night owl customers exclusive EXTRA LARGE SLICES, cutting our famous 18" pies into six slices rather than the regular eight. Click here for details.
4. Expanded delivery areas at all three locations and expanded weekend delivery hours in Clarendon and Frienship Heights!
- Our Columbia Heights location now delivers to Howard, Ledroit Park, parts of Shaw and Bloomingdale and down to M Street below Dupont Circle. 202.332.PETE (7383)
- Our Friendship Heights location now delivers to parts of Bethesda to the north, Palisades/Foxhall to the west, and Glover Park to the south, with weekend delivery now starting at 11AM. 202.237.PETE (7383)
- Our Clarendon location now delivers up to Lorcom Lane/Lee Highway to the north, George Mason Drive to the west, and Columbia Pike to the south with weekend delivery starting at 12 noon. 703.527.PETE (7383)
5. Join our email subscriber list for new specials every month. Are you on the list yet? Sign up!
6. Gift Cards are available in any denomination. Visit the store or call to purchase a gift card for your favorite Pete's fan:
Hours of Operation: 11AM-10PM Sunday-Thursday, 11AM-11PM Friday-Saturday.