did you know?
did you know?
3017 Clarendon Boulevard (at N. Garfield)
Sun-Thurs 11a-10p, Fri-Sat 11a-2:30a (slices only, 11p-2:30a)
Pastry Chef: Yvette Odemns
General Manager: Vince Linzie
Assistant Managers: Keith Allen, Brian Brezinski
1. Arlington Public Schools: Introducing Pete's "eat smart + save money" program:
20% off every day, all day, for families with kids enrolled in Arlington Public Schools. Some restrictions apply. Click here for details.
2. VALIDATED PARKING: We're now validating your first two hours of parking in the Trader Joe's parking garage! Enter the garage on North Garfield Street (half a block from Pete's), and ask your cashier for validation when you make your purchase (lunch and dinnertime only).
Also, we offer CURBSIDE SERVICE for our to-go customers: take-out without the parking!
Pete's offers easy take-out in the heart of Clarendon: call an order in, pay in advance by credit card, and when you're ready to pick your order up, give us a call from the car and we'll bring it to you curbside! Take-out: 703.527.PETE (7383)
3. We didn't forget about you, college & university students, faculty and staff:
20% off your order with your student, faculty or staff ID from 8PM 'til close, 7 days a week! Does not apply to delivery.
4. Lunch specials, weekdays from 11AM-4PM:
Two Slices of Cheese Pizza and a Puck's All-Natural Fountain Drink or House-made Iced Tea
$5.95 +tax (slices with toppings or one slice and a side salad available for additional charge)
5. Happy Hour, weekdays from 4 - 7PM:
Call or visit the store for Happy Hour specials. Arlington County doesn't allow businesses to advertise specific Happy Hour specials online. But Happy Hour in Clarendon isn't much different than Happy Hour at our other locations. Wink, wink.
We have a program of monthly specials exclusively for email list subscribers. If you're not a subscriber yet, click here to sign up and see what this month's deal is!
NOTE: Specials cannot be combined with other specials, coupons or offers. One special per transaction. Thank you for your understanding.
Pete's Clarendon delivers 7 days per week, now to a wider geographic area including Lorcom Lane and Lee Highway to the north, George Mason Drive to the west, and Columbia Pike to the south!
Pete's Clarendon delivery hours:
- 5PM - 10PM Monday through Thursday
- 5PM - 11PM Friday
- 12 noon - 11PM Saturday
- 12 noon - 10PM Sunday
To order, consult the online menu then call 703.527.PETE (7383).
1. PETE'S XL - Extra Large Slices, Extra Late! 11PM-2:30AM Fridays & Saturdays.
Pete's Clarendon is open until 2:30AM on Friday and Saturday nights! We offer our night owl customers exclusive EXTRA LARGE SLICES, cutting our famous 18" pies into six slices rather than the regular eight. Standing room and take-out only. XL Cheese or Pepperoni Slice: $4. XL Specialty Slice: $5. Taxes included. Since our kitchen will be closed, Pete's XL will be slices only.
2. Pete's Clarendon location now offers Crispy Calamari!
Lightly fried calamari served with lemon-caper aioli & Kalamata olive relish, with a spicy pomodoro sauce on the side. So good. And only $7.
3. VALIDATED PARKING: We're now validating your first two hours of parking in the Trader Joe's parking garage! Enter the garage on North Garfield Street (half a block from Pete's), and ask your cashier for validation when you make your purchase (lunch and dinnertime only).
4. CURBSIDE SERVICE: Take-out without the parking! Pete's offers easy take-out in the heart of Clarendon: call an order in, pay in advance by credit card, and when you're ready to pick your order up, give us a call from the car and we'll bring it to you curbside! Take-out: 703.527.PETE (7383)
5. We buy local. What is Apizza? Who founded Pete's? All the answers, and more.
Pete's Clarendon is located at 3017 Clarendon Boulevard, at North Garfield Street, in the new Clarendon Center development. It is one block down the street from the Clarendon metro stop on the Orange line.
The phone number at Clarendon is 703.527.PETE (7383).
Pete's applauds the use of sustainable transportation as a way to reduce local traffic congestion, air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions. While we do provide driving and parking information, we hope you will consider some of the Arlington's other transportation options, which are all included on goDCgo.com's interactive map.
Metrorail: The closest Metrorail station is Clarendon, on the Orange Line, a 2-minute walk from the store. For more information and a Metrorail map, visit WMATA's rail information online.
Metrobus: The 38B is the Metrobus that stops closest to the restaurant. For more information about routes and fares, visit WMATA's bus information online.
ART Bus: Arlington Transit Buses with stops within one-quarter mile of our restaurant include the 41, 42, 62 and 77. For more information about routes and fares, visit www.arlingtontransit.com.
Capital Bikeshare: The District/Arlington County bikesharing program makes bicycles available to anyone. Grab a bikeshare bike from any one of the 200+ Bikeshare stations in DC and Arlington, ride it on over to Pete's, and simply dock it at the closest docking station to the restaurant, which is located a block away at N Fillmore Street & Clarendon Boulevard. We can't tell you how much we love this program. For more information about membership, fees and station locations, visit www.capitalbikeshare.com.
Hours of Operation: 11AM-10PM Sunday-Thursday, 11AM-11PM Friday-Saturday.