did you know?
did you know?
962 Wayne Avenue (at Georgia Avenue)
Sun-Thurs 11a-10p, Fri-Sat 11a-11p
Chef: Ben Schnable
Pastry Chef: Yvette Odemns
Regional Manager: Steve Bernbaum
Assistant General Manager: Nelson Greene
Assistant Managers: Patrick Benson, Spencer Johnston
1. Monday Madness in Silver Spring! Now through April 28th! HALF-PRICE PIZZA PIES all day Mondays!
For a limited time, our most popular special ever is back by popular demand in Silver Spring: all full pizza pies are HALF OFF, including small (14"), large (18"), and our exclusive house-made gluten-free pies (12"). Includes specialty pies from the regular menu as well as custom orders. All day Mondays (11AM-10PM) for dine-in customers (take-out & delivery not included); cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
2. Curbside service in Silver Spring
- Staff at our Silver Spring location will bring your To-Go order out to the curb so you don't have to yank the kids out of the car to pick your order up! Super complicated, multi-step instructions: Pay by credit card over the phone, then call us when you're approaching, then roll your windows down when you pull up outside. Poof. Pizza. Yay.
- Please note: drivers must use the access road directly in front of the store (Pershing Drive) to take curbside delivery, and should not park on Wayne Avenue. Pershing Drive is one-way, accessed from Bonifant Street (one block south of Wayne Avenue). It looks like an alley, but it leads you directly to our front door for your curbside pickup! Map here.
3. Hey, college & university students, faculty and staff:
20% off your order with your student, faculty or staff ID from 8PM 'til close, 7 days a week! Does not apply to delivery.
4. Lunch specials, weekdays from 11AM-4PM:
Two Slices of Cheese Pizza and a Puck's All-Natural Fountain Drink or House-made Iced Tea
$6.50 +tax. (You may substitute any of our other slices, or a salad, for a slight additional charge.)
5. Happy Hour, weekdays from 4-6:30PM:
A pint & a slice for $5 (Peroni + cheese slice)
Half-price draft beer (all varieties)
Half-price house red & house white
6. E-mail Club specials
We recently launched a specials program exclusively for email list subscribers. If you're not a subscriber yet, click here to sign up and see what this month's deal!
NOTE: Specials cannot be combined with other specials, coupons or offers. One special per transaction. Thank you for your understanding.
Pete's Silver Spring delivers 7 days per week! We've sketched out a delivery area that reaches from Brightwood DC to the south, over to Takoma Park and Woodmoor on the east, to just above the Beltway up north, and over as far as Rock Creek Park to the west.
- Monday-Thursday 5PM-10PM
- Friday 4PM-11PM
- Saturday 11AM-11PM
- Sunday 11AM-10PM
To order, consult the online menu then call 301.588.PETE (7383).
Delivery fee of $3 per address applies. $20 minimum order.
Pete's is the first business in the area to deploy a Segway for deliveries in the immediate area! It consumes about 8 cents in electricity for a full day of delivering to the immediate neighborhood. For comparison, 8 cents of regular unleaded gas at $3.45/gallon would get you less than two-thirds of a mile in a Toyota Corolla (27MPG city). We also have ascooter for mid-distance deliveries, and regular vehicles for deliveries further out.
1. After months of anticipation, we opened the doors to our fourth location, in downtown Silver Spring, on Wednesday, June 19th.
Joel and Alicia (two of Pete's co-founders) lived in an apartment on Bradford Road near Sligo Creek when they got married, so we've always had a soft spot for Silver Spring. We've been impressed with all of the improvements that have come to downtown in the ten years since those wedding bells rang, so we are excited to finally be able to say that we're joining the revitalization.
Customers who've been to our other locations will notice a few key upgrades to our look and amenities in the new location: we used horizontally stacked, whitewash-stained wood planks on many of the walls; the dining room features a combination of booths and chairs, mini-farm tables, and a canopy of low-wattage exposed bulbs overhead; we built an all-glass entry vestibule as a buffer between the dining room and the weather outside; pizza display cases and pizza box storage units are custom-built from industrial steel.
2. We buy local. What is Apizza? Who founded Pete's? All the answers, and more.
The new store is located at 962 Wayne Avenue (at Georgia Avenue) in the heart of downtown Silver Spring. It's conveniently located across the street from the Wayne Avenue public garage, and just two blocks from the Silver Spring station on Metro's Red Line.
Hours of Operation: 11AM-10PM Sunday-Thursday, 11AM-11PM Friday-Saturday.